- BS - University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- MD - University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- Fellowship in Total Joint Reconstruction, Center for Hip & Knee Surgery, Indianapolis, IN
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Mercy Medical Center
- Surgery Center Cedar Rapids
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip & Knee Surgeons
- Iowa Orthopaedic Society
- Linn County Medical Society
- Mid-Central States Orthopaedic Society
To provide each patient with the best quality of care by treating everyone with compassion and dignity. I strive to help relieve patients joint paint in order to return them to an active, pain-free lifestyle.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
PCI's team of specialist look at each patient individually to provide the best quality of care.
I have three sons who keep me busy. I also enjoy fishing, snow skiing, vacationing, and the Iowa Hawkeyes.
Dr. Nassif's patient, Marlk Albertsen, describes his Rapid Recovery Hip Replacement Surgery
What does a knee replacement surgery look like? Click here and watch the procedure, performed by Dr. Nassif (warning: actual surgery footage)
Minimally Invasive, rapid recovery total hip patient walking after surgery