- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon
- Orthopaedic Total Joint
- Plastic Surgeon
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
PCI understands that the strongest component of our operation is the people behind it. To that end, we offer an attractive benefits package that allows our physicians to achieve their financial goals while being able to practice with one of the most progressive and fastest-growing healthcare organizations in the state. An overview of the benefits offered at PCI include:
- Competitive, guaranteed base salary during your first two years
- Opportunity for full partnership
- Opportunity for annual production bonuses
- Participation in an outstanding fringe benefits program
- Income growth potential through group-owned ancillary and diagnostic services
- Shared practice costs with over 80 providers
- Group purchasing savings with insurance carriers and suppliers
- Two state of the art medical facilities, conveniently located on one campus. Both buildings are in close proximity to both Cedar Rapids hospitals and Surgery Center Cedar Rapids.
- Very favorable payer mix with no managed care
When joining the PCI family, you enter into a partnership with a group of colleagues that provides medical excellence, in an environment of compassion, trust, and respect. Your valuable time is spent with patients, not on the management of your practice. PCI’s culture values patient-centered care, physician quality of life, and financial success.
Why be a part of PCI?
- Independence & autonomy
- Physician-led governance
- Call and PSA agreements with hospitals; shared call
- Compensation above the 75th percentile
- Brand recognition
- Centralized practice management services
- Investment opportunities.
A contracted physician becomes eligible to become a PCI shareholder following the completion of one year of full-time service and no later than two years from the date of hire upon reaching goals over successive quarters. Physicians must also be board-eligible during this contract period.
In 2022, Iowa was recognized as one of the Top 10 states for doctors to practice medicine.
The state of Iowa is:
- Second in the nation for quality of public hospital systems.
- Fourth in the nation for opportunity and competition.
- Sixth highest annual wage for physicians.
Read more at about how Iowa compares to the rest of the US here >>
In addition to MD, Allopathic and Osteopathic physicians will be considered. Board certification is preferred, and new graduates will be expected to seek board certification at the earliest opportunity in their respective subspecialty. The desire to be a team player and the ability to work with other physicians of different generations and skill sets within a multi-specialty group practice is a must. Full partnerships can be offered between year one and year two of employment. Candidates must also be proficient in English and either be a United States citizen or have a permanent visa. Pre-employment drug testing and background check are required.
Explore Cedar Rapids
A thriving community of more than 250,000 residents, Cedar Rapids is Iowa's second-largest city. Not only was Cedar Rapids named one of the most affordable cities in the nation, and the city also ranked as one of the best places to raise kids three years in a row!
Physicians' Clinic of Iowa is situated conveniently between the city's two hospitals, UnityPoint Health-St. Luke's and Mercy Medical Center, and is part of the economic development entity called the Cedar Rapids Medical Quarter or MedQ for short. As part of the MedQ, PCI helps to support the development of the surrounding area, creating a true medical destination in the heart of Eastern Iowa.