PCI is hosting a hiring open house on June 7, 3-6 pm
Click here for full details >>
Working at Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa
The talented and hard-working staff at PCI are the reason we are so successful. And while the desire to help and care for others is at the core of what we do, finding an employer that supports your personal, financial and professional development is essential.
We care about your work/life balance, your health, your future, and, ultimately, your career satisfaction.
As a team member at PCI, you can expect:
- A culture that enables and encourages you to do your best work.
- Collaboration within and across teams.
- Commitment to best outcomes, high quality and exceeding expectations.
- Leaders who rely on team members’ diverse ideas and perspectives.
- Professional development opportunities and recognition for exemplary performance.
- Competitive compensation, benefits and paid time off.
- To be considered a member of the PCI Family!
PCI Service Standards
Being part of the PCI Family means more than how we treat our customers—how we treat each other is just as important. Our services standards reach deep into the attributes that make a great workplace: attitude, empathy, integrity and ownership. This commitment must be reflected by us at all times.
Our Service Standards
I believe that together we are changing lives for the better.
I am the face of PCI and together our actions reflect what is best for the patient.
I am responsible for my attitude and realize that I always have a choice.
I make it easy for others to work with me. I follow up and follow through.
I act with empathy and give each person the attention they deserve.
If you’re looking for a rewarding, yet flexible, experience, we invite you to become part of the volunteer team at Physicians' Clinic of Iowa Medical Pavilion. Work the hours that are convenient for you, enjoy socializing in a new surrounding and making new friends, while you help our patients navigate PCI.