We partner with many insurance plans and networks. If your insurance is not listed below, please check with your employer or insurance company to see if you have access to services at PCI.
- Coventry/Aetna (HMO and PPO)
- Health Alliance
- Health Partners
- Medicaid - Amerigroup Iowa
- Medicaid - Iowa Total Care
- Medicare - including the following contracted Medicare Advantage Plans
- Coventry Advantra Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO
- HumanaChoice PPO
- United Healthcare Medicare Advantage
- Midlands Choice
- United Healthcare (HMO, PPO, Indemnity)
- UnitedHealthcare of the River Valley - Choice, Select, PPO, Premier & Secure Horizons/Secure Plus
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
In accordance with the Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act of 2008 (MIPPA), Medicare PFFS plans now must have a contracted network. As a result, unless the plan is listed above it is out of network and patients may experience higher out-of-pocket costs. Please contact your insurance company for additional information.
Health Insurance Marketplace
A Health Insurance Marketplace was established by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) in 2013. You can find more information about the Marketplace and options available to you and your family using these resources:
- Healthcare.gov: This is the federal government’s official Health Insurance Marketplace website. Here you can now get information, compare plans and coverage options, and enroll.
- Iowa Health Insurance Marketplace
- Speak with one of our Patient Financial Counselors by calling 319-398-1583
Questions About Insurance
For questions about billing, insurance benefits, payment plan options, or making a payment, please contact a Patient Financial Counselor at 319-398-1583. We will be happy to assist you.