PCI Patient Portal and Healow Resources
What is the difference between Patient Portal and Healow?
- The patient portal is a desktop application that allows you to log in via your computer browser.
- Healow is an app you can download and access certain information using your mobile phone.
Do I have to pay to get access to the Patient Portal and Healow app?
Access to our Portal and Healow app is completely free.
How do I sign up?
Sign up is simple!
- Step 1: Share your email address when you arrive for your appointment at PCI. After your appointment, check your email for your invitation to sign up for the patient portal. Or, you can go to My Portal and click "Enroll Now."
- Step 2: You will receive a time sensitive email with a link to set up your portal account. When you receive this email, please click the orange button to complete your portal set up.
- Step 3: Select your phone number and choose an option (text or voice call) to receive a unique verification code. Enter the verification code.
- Step 4: Create a new password.
- Step 5: Complete the consent forms.
That's it! You're all set!
How do I get the Healow smartphone app?
Search for Healow in your phone's app store.
What is the practice code required for the Healow App?
The PCI practice code is JIJCBD
Why can’t I see my test results on the portal?
Test results will not automatically display on the portal until they are reviewed by the provider. However, you can download your personal health record and see the results there.
What if I can’t find the information I am looking for on the portal?
There may be some items that do not display on the portal or in the Healow app. If you do not find what you are looking for, feel free to contact the clinic for more information.
How can I view my visit notes?
Hover over the medical records tile on the left of your screen and click on Visit Note/Visit Summary. You can view and download your summary after your visit, and you can view and download your visit note as soon as your provider has signed your note.
Can I pay my bill using the portal?
You can view your latest statement and make a payment from the patient portal. Please note the balance shown is that on the last mailed statement.
Can I send a message to my provider?
You can send a message to your provider using the messages tab. The provider or a staff member may respond back to you through the portal or Healow app. You will receive an email alerting you that they have responded.
Why can’t I update my information?
You can submit updates to your demographic information by clicking the Update Info button on the personal information page under My Account. Your changes will be submitted to a PCI staff member who will approve your changes and update them in your PCI chart.
Why is my child’s account no longer accessible via portal or Healow?
To comply with state laws concerning an adolescent’s right to privacy, PCI offers differing access for parents/guardians to their child’s patient health portal depending on their age. At age 13, portal access is disabled or restricted. Please contact your provider’s office if you have questions regarding access.
I forgot my username and/or password. How can I reset or obtain new login credentials?
The app and our Portal allow you to reset your password. You can also call the front desk of the clinic where you were seen to reset the username and/or password for you.
Who can I contact if I need more help?
You may call the clinic or send an email to email@example.com