If you have a smartphone or computer, and an internet connection, you can connect with your doctor from the comfort of your own home using Televisit.
How Do I Make A Televisit Appointment?
- Ask your PCI medical provider if he/she accepts Televisit appointments
- Make sure you have a PCI Portal account (if you give us your email address at check in, our staff can sign you up for our portal)
- Email and/or text message confirmation is sent once your Televisit appointment is scheduled.
How Do I Join My Televisit Appointment?
- You can launch Televisit by clicking the link in the appointment confirmation email or text message.
- Once you've clicked the "Join this Telemed Appointment directly" link, you will be asked to complete a questionnaire.
- You have the option to Submit Vitals in the next step. To skip, simply click "Submit Vitals"
- The system will perform a compatibility check. Please click "Allow" if there is a pop up message to use your device's microphone and camera. Click "Proceed" when the compatibility check is complete.
- The orange "Start Televisit" button will now display.