Medical Group Solutions is an independent affiliate of Physicians' Clinic of Iowa that offers medical billing and physician practice management to offices and clinics throughout the Midwest and beyond.
In addressing a wide variety of practice management opportunities, issues, and challenges, Medical Group Solutions has gained vast experience with helping practices grow revenue, eliminate redundancy, and reduce excess costs.
For more information, a free practice analysis, or a price and service quote, please contact:
Medical Group Solutions
202 10th Street SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52403
Fax: (319) 399-203
Our core product is our billing, insurance and collection services. Our team of experienced professionals will streamline your cash flow by filing claims electronically through our medical billing software, getting you paid faster with fewer denials.
- We process and submit primary, secondary and even tertiary insurance claims.
- Within 24 hours of submission, our claim validation software alerts us to incomplete claims that require further information.
- We check for and post electronic payments daily for Medicare, BCBS and others.
- We process and mail monthly statements.
- We manage denial and problem accounts for you.
- We provide you with monthly reports to gain a better understanding of your practice performance.
- We assist you in the analysis of your practice to identify areas of increased efficiency and financial maximization.
- We back-up our information system on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
We're your management partners.
We look at the whole picture when it comes to your practice. Our team is trained and ready to take the headache out of practice management and get you on the road to increased financial stability. We also offer the following practice management services:
Improving Your Bottom Line
- Benchmarking & cost reports
- Business office support services and reimbursement assessments
- Comprehensive operational assessments, audits, & process enhancements
- Billing, reimbursement & collection assessments, audits & process enhancements
- Understanding and controlling your practice overhead
- Accounts payable and payroll
- Human resources and staffing
- Patient scheduling and appointment reminders
- Practice management
- Group purchasing
- Risk management
- Staff salary surveys
Measured Performance Standards
Medical Group Solutions will provide you with various monthly reports to gain a better understanding of how your business is doing and how it can work with increasing efficiency to become more financially viable.
- Collection Ratio Report
- A/R Analysis Report
- Summary Aging Report
- Insurance Profile Report
- Insurance Productivity Report
- Payor Mix Report
- Procedure Productivity Report
- Provider Productivity Report
- Charge Posting Lag Report
- Denial Code Report
- Month-To-Date Activity Report
Consider a test drive.
Effective management of cost and functionality is essential in the ever-changing and increasingly competitive business of healthcare. That is why we have implemented our new service, a free practice analysis.
Let us show you where you stand among other medical practices in measuring and improving your practice’s performance. We will look at your current financial position and compare it to the practices we have helped in the past. We will also show you how our systems can provide fast and accurate billing, so you get paid faster with fewer denials. Contact us today to get started.
Results matter to all of us.
Medical Group Solutions associates have extensive experience in the areas of billing, revenue enhancement, accounting receivable management, and practice management and have assisted many types of medical practices with:
- Developing & implementing a results-oriented marketing strategy. Bottom Line — new patient visits increased 12 percent!
- Simplifying its physician compensation plan. Bottom Line — satisfied & more productive physicians.
- Negotiating higher reimbursements from third party payers. Bottom Line — increased revenues, lower overhead rate!
- Developing simple, easy-to-understand productivity and financial reports. Bottom Line — physicians better understand the group's financial picture!