- Shoulder Surgery
- Elbow Surgery
- Undergraduate - University of Iowa, Iowa City
- MD - University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City
- Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Arizona College of Medicine, Phoenix, AZ
- Fellowship in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, Florida Orthopaedic Institute, Tampa, FL
- Board Eligible, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons
My primary goal as a physician is to learn about you as a person and how your pain or injury affect your life. Second, to provide you with information about your condition that may help you understand your problem better. Finally, to provide you with options. Some conditions may resolve with physical therapy and anti-inflammatories while others may require surgery. I take great pride in providing conservative, evidence-based solutions for each patient, based on their goals. I will try to provide you with the most comprehensive information so you can make the most informed decision about your health.
Year Joined PCI
Dr. Eyberg lives with his wife, Kaila, an ER physician, and their dog Monte. They enjoy cooking, travel, spending time with family, watching the latest Neflix special, and exploring Cedar Rapids.