- Hand Surgery
- Wrist Arthroscopy
- Carpal Tunnel & Nerve Surgery
- Fracture Repair
- Tendon Repair & Graft Surgery
- Arthritis Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- BS: University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- MD: University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Adult Reconstruction, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Hand, Upper Extremity and Microvascular Surgery, Rutgers University Medical Center, Newark, NJ
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
My goal is to deliver timely, high quality and comprehensive care for patients with hand and upper extremity conditions. I value integrity, honesty, personal excellence, efficiency and respect, and incorporate each into my approach to patients.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
I am thrilled with the opportunity to return to my hometown of Cedar Rapids and work with a healthcare team which provides timely, quality care to the people of eastern Iowa.
Cooking, gardening, fishing and spending time with family.