- Ankle Replacement
- Sports-related Injuries of the Foot and Ankle
- Bunions and Hammertoes
- Arthritis of the Foot and Ankle
- Chronic Ankle Sprains
- Tendon Injuries
- Fractures of the Foot and Ankles
- BS - Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
- MD - SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY
- Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery, University Hospital, Syracuse, NY
- Fellowship in Foot and Ankle Surgery, Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Center, Columbus, OH
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
My focus is to get individuals back to their active lives. I help my patients understand their problem, and explain all the treatment options. Together, we can then make the right decision for each individual. My clinical interests include all aspects of foot and ankle reconstruction, including sports-related foot and ankle disorders, arthroscopy, cartilage disorders and restoration, total ankle replacement, forefoot reconstruction, and diabetic limbs.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
The strength of PCI is its ability to provide all aspects of patient care. The wide variety of specialty care ensures that each individual will find the right treatment option for their specific need.