- Surgical management of spinal conditions of the neck and back
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Stenosis
- Disc Herniation
- Spine Fracture Management
- BA/BS: University of Iowa, Iowa City
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies: South University, Savannah, GA
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Association of Physician Assistants
To go out of my way to provide the highest quality of care to every patient I encounter.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
I chose PCI because my core values align with the mission to put patients first, while continuing to seek ways to improve upon the care we provide.
Hiking, spending time with my two dogs, weight lifting and tennis.