- Sports Medicine (including primary and revision surgery)
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- BS with Honors - University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN
- MD - Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine, American Sports Medicine Institute
- James Andrews, MD, Birmingham, AL
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
My goal as a physician is first and foremost to educate the patient on the condition(s) with which he/she is struggling. The ability to make decisions about one’s own care is rooted in knowledge. An informed patient is more confident in making decisions and truly helping guide care. This allows us to work as a team to achieve the goals that each patient has.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
I love practicing at PCI because of the flexibility that it affords patients. Modern medicine allows for choice. Patients research their physicians, hospitals, and their treatments. PCI as a group puts providers in the position to successfully care for patients. PCI Medical Pavilion is a comfortable facility with a number of different departments and opportunities for patients. In addition, our group has the privilege of access to two excellent local hospitals and a well-appointed outpatient surgery center. Finally, we have very broad subspecialty coverage that allows our local patients to stay in our community.
I enjoy golf and college football.