- Sinusitis, breathing and smell issues
- Endoscopic sinus surgery and balloon sinuloplasty
- Obstructive sleep apnea treatment
- Voice and swallowing disorders
- Benign and malignant salivary gland disease
- Thyroid and parathyroid (Endocrine) surgery
- Skin cancers of the head and neck
- Pediatric care
- Minimally invasive and laser surgery
- Transoral Robotic surgery
- University of Iowa, Iowa City
- Oxford University, Oxford, England
- The Rockefeller University, New York, NY, medical student research training program
- Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY, Medical Doctorate
- Residency in Otolaryngology, University of California, Los Angeles, CA
- Board Eligible, American Board of Otolaryngology
- Mercy Medical Center
- Surgery Center Cedar Rapids
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery (AAO-HNS)
- American Academy of Otolaryngologic Allergy (AAOA)
I aim to develop a treatment plan that encompasses each person’s goals and expectations; providing unique, patient-centered care in conjunction with cutting-edge ENT technology and practices.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
PCI provides state-of-the-art care that is close to home, which combines both excellence and convenience. Everyone works together in a mission to serve our patients with precision and compassion.
I enjoy spending time with friends and family. Hobbies include cooking, water skiing, and traveling.