- Bachelor of Science, Integrative Physiology, University of Iowa, Iowa City
- MD: University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City
- Urology, Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, Milwaukee, WI
- Board Eligible, American Board of Urology
- American Urological Association
Making decisions about one’s health is often a difficult thing to do - particularly when considering the ever-increasing number of treatment options available to patients. My goal as your physician is to help you understand these options in a clear and compassionate manor with the intention of helping you to make a thoughtful decision on your treatment plan.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
I wanted to work at Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa as I was looking for a multispecialty group with a strong reputation for clinical excellence, collegiality, and professionalism that was located in a place that I want to live. Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa provides all of these things.
I enjoy spending time with my wife and family, exercising, following sports, and playing music.