- Robotic Surgery of the Prostate, Bladder, Kidneys and Ureters for Benign and Malignant Conditions
- Management of Kidney Stone Disease
- Men’s Health
- BS - Iowa State University, Ames, IA
- MD - University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Residency in Urology, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- Fellowship in Minimally Invasive and Robotic Urologic Surgery, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- American Board of Urology
- Iowa Board of Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Urological Association
I believe the best outcomes are achieved when patients understand all of their treatment options and are able to make the choice that’s best for them. This process of shared decision making is important in building long-term relationships — the most satisfying aspect of being a physician.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
PCI’s integrated network of physicians and services allows for convenient, efficient and high quality care — all in one location.
Spending time with my family, running, swimming, cooking, camping, skiing, reading.