- Diagnostic evaluations for pediatric and adult populations
- Pediatric and adult aural rehabilitation
- Hearing aid evaluations, fitting and follow-up
- Newborn hearing screening and follow-up
- B.A. University of Northern Iowa
- M.S. – University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- Au.D. – University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A), American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Iowa State Board of Speech Pathology and Audiology Examiners
- Iowa State Board of Examiners for the Licensing and Regulation of Hearing Aid Dispensers
I first started at PCI as a student and have since returned as a professional. I enjoy working as a team to provide the best patient care.
I enjoy reading and spending time with family and our dogs.