- Pediatric Urology; Adult & Pediatric Voiding Dysfunction
- Female Incontinence
- Urologic Oncology Including Prostate Brachytherapy
- BS - University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN
- MD - Indiana University, School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Residency in Urologic Surgery, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, MI
- American Board of Urology
- Mercy Medical Center
- Surgery Center Cedar Rapids
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital
- American Urological Association
- Iowa Medical Society
- Iowa Urologic Society
- Linn County Medical Society
- Reed Nesbitt Urological Society
- Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Iowa Department of Urology, University of Iowa Hospitals
I am dedicated to providing high quality, cost effective care while maintaining a constant commitment to the physical and emotional needs of my patients and their families.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
I joined PCI because I wanted to be part of a medical group that is not only committed to providing state-of-the-art care to the people of Eastern Iowa, but also committed to continually strive to deliver this care in a more efficient and cost effective manner.
I enjoy time with my wife and three children, attending school sporting events and activities for my children, traveling, playing golf, and exercise.