- Obstructive sleep apnea treatment
- Sinusitis & breathing issues
- Benign & malignant salivary gland disease
- Thyroid & parathyroid surgery
- Skin cancers of the head & neck
- Hearing loss & chronic ear disease
- Pediatric care
- Bachelor of Science degree - University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire, WI
- Medical Doctorate - Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery, University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Iowa City, IA
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Mercy Medical Center
- Surgery Center Cedar Rapids
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital
- American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
I believe in including the patient and family in all portions of their treatment plan. An evidence-based approach drives my practice with a focus on individualizing the care for each patient and circumstance.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
My family and I are excited to be part of the Cedar Rapids community. PCI excels at placing patients first, which agrees well with my medical philosophy.
I enjoy traveling with my wife and children. I have an interest in gardening. I also love to hike, camp, weight lift and run.