- BA - Drake University, Des Moines, IA
- MD - University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Residency in General Surgery and Urology, Southern Illinois University, Springfield, IL
- American Board of Urology
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Urological Association
- Iowa Urologic Society
- Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Iowa Department of Urology, University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Recognizing that each patient is an individual, a member of a family and a member of a larger community and then working together to accomplish their individual goals.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
Because we don't just treat disease - we treat people. PCI understands that every person has different needs and then uses personal attention to meet them.
I enjoy spending time with family, boating, golfing, and skiing.