- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Endovascular Aneurism Repair
- Peripheral Angiography
- Carotid Artery Surgery and Stenting
- Varicose Veins and Treatment of Venous Insufficiency
- BA - Wartburg College, Waverly, IA
- DO - Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA
- Residency in General Surgery, Mercy Medical Center, Des Moines, IA
- Fellowship in Vascular Surgery, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery in Vascular Surgery and General Surgery
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery
- Midwestern Vascular Surgical Society
- American College of Surgeons
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
Choice of a provider for vascular services is often centered on serious health conditions that can continue to affect the rest of a patient’s lives. I believe that, although there are many providers who may be able to offer some part of this treatment plan, choosing a contemporarily trained vascular surgeon is important. It gives the patient a provider who is trained in all aspects of traditional open surgical treatment, as well as more minimally invasive options and leads to a relationship without fragmentation of vascular care.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
PCI offers a unique environment where we are able to offer essentially all necessary services for a vascular practice in one place including the ability to collaborate among multiple specialties. This helps to increase access to high-quality health care and allows patients to obtain answers to their questions with the goal of improving outcomes.
I enjoy spending time with my family, boating, fishing and cooking.