- BS - University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, IA •
- DN - Kirkwood Community College, Cedar Rapids, IA
- MSN - Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, Allen College, Waterloo, IA
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
To provide each patient with high quality, individualized care. This is accomplished with compassion and respect, while collaborating with a team of professionals to coordinate a patient centered approach to healthcare.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
PCI is committed to providing the highest quality care, while building relationships with their patients, partners, and staff.
I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, listening to music, and participating in outdoor activities.