- Holistic Medicine
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- BA - University of Tennessee, Chattanooga, TN
- MD - University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN
- Residency in Neurology, University of Minnesota
- Fellowship in Neuromuscular Medicine, Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix, AZ
- Board Certified in Neurology by the Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Academy of Neurology (AAN)
- Institute for Functional Medicine
My role as a healer is to be a patient's biggest advocate. Neurology is a fascinating field where healing involves education about oneself. This education allows for patients to be involved in their own journey toward healing.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
Our department is filled with authentic people who truly believe in the magic of healing from a patient based approach.
I love spending time with my family roller skating and road tripping. Yoga, reading and cooking are my other loves.