If you have an appointment at PCI...
As a provider of healthcare services, PCI continues to take guidance from the CDC. As a result, in consideration of our patients, visitors and staff, we will continue our current safety measures. We continue to:
- Require masks in our facilities,
- Ask patients to respect social distancing, and
- Limit the number of visitors at appointments.
- Patients may only be accompanied by one caregiver if a caregiver is necessary. .
- Parents are asked not to bring children to parental appointments.
- When you bring your child to an appointment, we are requesting parents only bring the child who has an appointment. Please do not bring siblings to other sibling appointments, when possible.
PCI staff will continue to screen visitors at building entrances. Due to this screening process, some entrances will remain closed in order to funnel patients to the screening tables.
We are Together in Health with our patients and our other healthcare partners in eastern Iowa, and we deeply appreciate everyone's support and cooperation as we navigate this ever-changing situation.
If you're having surgery...
Please consult the COVID-19 information for the facility where your surgery will be completed:
Other Helpful COVID-19 Links...
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
Linn County (Iowa) Public Health