- Myasthenia Gravis
- BA - Saint Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- DO - Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, Kansas City, MO
- Residency in Neurology, University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Iowa City, IA
- Fellowship in Neuromuscular Medicine, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology- Neurology
- Iowa Board of Medicine
- American Academy of Neurology (AAN)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Iowa Medical Society (IMS)
- Psychiatry Excellent Teaching Award
Having integrity, trust, and a strong knowledge base are essential to any physician-patient relationship. In addition, I believe it is important to have the ability to respectfully collaborate with my colleagues in order to achieve optimal results for my patients’ continued health and well-being. It is crucial to take the time to listen and empathize with my patients, so they feel comfortable coming to me and confident I can guide them to a better quality of life.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
PCI offers exceptional services across various multidisciplinary specialties and has state-of-the-art facilities. I feel privileged to have the opportunity to work beside such an exceptional group of physicians and surgeons.
I enjoy spending time with my wife and kids, traveling, personal fitness, mountain biking, and hiking.