- Head and Neck Cancers
- Bladder and Kidney Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Blood Diseases
- Cancer Prevention
- BA - University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, IA
- MD - University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Fellowship in Hematology & Medical Oncology, University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Iowa City, IA
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Hematology, Internal Medicine, and Medical Oncology
- Mercy Medical Center
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
A team approach is critical for patient focused, high quality care.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
It's important for me to contribute within an organization that delivers multi-faceted patient-focused care. I believe that we enhance our community's health.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my family, movies, and triathlons.