- Solid Tumors
- Palliative Care
- MD - Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India
- Residency in Internal Medicine, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN (Chief Resident)
- Fellowship in Palliative Care, University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
- Fellowship in Medical Oncology at East Tennessee State, University, Johnson City, TN (Chief Fellow)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- American Association of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- American Cancer Society
- Patient Choice Award for Compassionate Care (2010-2011)
To provide comprehensive and compassionate cancer care, while keeping the patient’s best interest at heart.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
Patients are best managed with a team-based, patient-centered approach—which I feel is what we provide at PCI.
When I am away from work, I love to spend time with family, travel, and tinker with electronic gadgets and computers.