Patient Health Information
With PCI's Patient Portal, you can:
- View lab results
- View immunization records
- Send and receive messages securely
- Request medication refills
- Get statements and receipts
- Make payments
Getting Started on the PCI Patient Portal
Step 1: Share your email address when you arrive for your appointment at PCI. After your appointment, check your email for your invitation to sign up for the PCI Patient Portal.
Step 2: Click the link in the email and enter your user name and temporary password (provided in the email).
Step 3: You will now be asked to validate your identity. Please answer only ONE question:
- Date of Birth - Must be in 8-digit format (xx/xx/xxxx)
- Phone Number: Must be the phone number that is on file at PCI.
Step 4: You will be asked to reset your temporary password to your own personal password. Enter your user name (email address) and your new password. Confirm your new password and complete the security questions/answers.
Step 5: After clicking "submit," you will complete the consent form by clicking the box to acknowledge that you have read and accepted the consent form and click, "Agree."
Once you've received an invitation and signed up for the online PCI portal, you can download and use our free smartphone app to access your records anytime, anywhere!
How to Access the PCI Patient Portal Smartphone App
- Download the healow app from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android phone).
- Search for PCI by entering our practice code JIJCBD
- Enter your portal username and password to log in.
- Set up your personalized PIN number to securely access your health record.