- Hearing evaluations
- Vestibular evaluations
- Hearing aid evaluations, fitting and follow-up
- Newborn hearing screening and follow-up
- B.A.– Communication Sciences and Disorders, Harding University, Searcy, AR
- M.A. – University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Au.D. – University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Boys Town National Research Hospital, Omaha, NE
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A), American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Iowa State Board of Speech Pathology and Audiology Examiners
- Iowa State Board of Examiners for the Licensing and Regulation of Hearing Aid Dispensers
PCI provides complete, quality specialty care under one roof and allows me to serve patients of all ages with varying ear-related needs.
I enjoy traveling, playing golf, playing board games, watching the Hawkeyes win, and spending time with my family, church family, and friends.