- Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery
- Complex Abdominal Surgery
- Colon Cancer
- BS - University of Kansas, Kansas City, Kansas
- MD - University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, Kansas
- Residency in General Surgery, University of Missouri, Kansas City, MO
- Board Certified in Surgery - American Board of Surgery
Year Joined PCI
Patient- Provider Philosophy
I believe the patient-provider relationship is one of the most important facets of medicine. It is a great privilege to be given the opportunity to participate in somebody's surgical care. I strive to form a robust relationship with all my patients in order to provide the highest level of care that I can.
Why Physicians' Clinic of Iowa?
PCI has a unique approach to multispecialty care that exceeded my expectations from the first encounter forward. It was immediately evident to me that patients come first here, which is of utmost importance in providing evidence-based, compassionate medical care.
I enjoy spending time with my wife, daughter and dogs. I also enjoy woodworking, tinkering with vehicles, relaxing outdoors and watching Kansas Jayhawks basketball.