- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Head & Neck Oncology
- BS - Luther College, Decorah, IA
- MD - University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Residency in Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery, University of Iowa Hospital & Clinics, Iowa City, IA
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Mercy Medical Center
- Surgery Center Cedar Rapids
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Academy of Facial Plastic
- Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Linn County Medical Society
I seek to treat patients with compassion and care for them as if they were my family.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
I chose PCI because it isn't a cumbersome giant like many other specialty clinics. The patient comes first here and PCI has adapted well to serve patient needs quickly.
In my free time I enjoy time with family and friends, church, and hunting.