- Hearing loss
- Aural rehabilitation/hearing aids and assistive devices
- Newborn hearing screening
- VNG/ENG testing
- BS Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology, Andrews University, Berrien Springs, MI
- MS Communicative Disorders-Audiology University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- State Board of Speech Pathology and Audiology Examiners
- State Board of Examiners for the Licensing and Regulation of Hearing Aid Dispensers
American Academy of Audiology
My philosophy has always been to treat patients as if they are members of my own family by providing comprehensive, compassionate care with a focus on identifying hearing and balance-related problems and finding ways to address those issues to improve quality of life.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
I chose PCI because I, too, believe in delivering highest quality service to patients with a focus on timely, professional, patient-centered care.
Reading, music, movies, watching the Packers and Cubbies, and spending time with family.