- Patient Education
- Symptom Management
- Health Promotion
- University of Iowa, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Graceland University, Masters of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner
- American Nurse Credentialing Center: Family Nurse Practitioner
- Mercy Medical Center
- Surgery Center Cedar Rapids
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Oncology Nursing Society
To provide compassionate, high-quality, evidence-based, individualized patient-centered care and know I have made a positive difference in another person's day.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
PCI provides multidisciplinary care to our community - from health screening, diagnosis, treatment, health promotion, health education to survivorship - all under one roof. A group of committed health professionals working together with patients and families for the best outcome possible.
Spending time with family, friends, traveling, reading, sports, home decor/ improvement projects, church, and fitness.