- Rheumatoid Arthritis; Connective Tissue Diseases
- Treatment of Osteoporosis and Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Clinical Trials for Rheumatoid Arthritis and Forms of Inflammatory Arthritis
- BS - University of California, Davis, CA
- MD - Loyola University, Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, IL
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Loyola University Affiliated Hospitals, Maywood, IL
- Fellowship in Rheumatology, Indiana University, School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
- Certified Clinical Densitometrist
- Fellow, American College of Rheumatology
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Christian Medical Society
- International Society for Clinical Densitometry
Competent patient-centered care.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
PCI physicians work together so that patients experience continuity of care to the greatest extent possible.
I enjoy time with family, horses, travel, and church.