- Acute orthopedic injuries
- Joint replacement
- Emphasis on foot & ankle
- MS - University of Alabama, Huntsville, AL
- BS - Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, TN
- BA - University of Memphis, Memphis, TN
- Family Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses’ Credentialing Center
- National Association of Orthopedic Nurses
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
To provide compassionate and patient-centered care, assisting patients with enhancing their quality of life.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
PCI has a commitment to putting people first, while providing quality, compassionate care. My personal Nurse Practitioner values align with PCI's mission, vision and values.
I enjoy spending time with my husband and two sons. I also enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, biking and gardening. In addition, I spend time each year volunteering for Junior Achievement of Eastern Iowa.