- Sports Medicine
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- BA/BS: University of Colorado- Boulder (Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology)
- MA/MS: University of Colorado- Denver Anschutz Medical Campus (Master of Physician Assistant Studies)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Iowa Physician Assistant Society
- Physician Assistant Orthopaedic Society
The foundation of effective patient care is built on education and an individualized approach to treatment. Patients who are well informed about their conditions are better able to make decisions and actively participate in their care. Because each patient is different, I strive to incorporate these unique differences into my own decision-making process. My ultimate goal is for my patients to return to doing what they love, whatever that may be, as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
PCI offers patients convenience and choices without sacrificing quality of care. This group prioritizes top-notch medical treatment and patient satisfaction, and provides the resources necessary for all of the PCI providers to follow these principles. I feel very fortunate to be a part of this practice, and I look forward to working with patients in the PCI community!
In my free time, I enjoy being in the great outdoors with my husband: mountain biking, hiking, snowmobiling, skiing, and paddle boarding are our favorites. I also love cooking, baking, crafting, and world travel.