- Hand Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel & Nerve Surgery
- Fracture Repair
- Tendon Repair & Graft Surgery
- Arthritis Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Trigger Finger
- Dupuytren's Contractures
- BSN - Mount Mercy College, Cedar Rapids, IA
- MSN - Nurse Practitioner Program, Allen College, Waterloo, IA
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP-BC)
- Affiliate Member, American Society of Surgery of the Hand
- Iowa Nurse Practitioner Society
- Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society
Each patient represents someone special and unique to my practice and they deserve high quality, compassionate care.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
PCI has been providing excellent multispecialty care to the communities of eastern Iowa for a numbers of years.
I enjoy sharing time with family and friends, various fitness activities, curling up with a good book, and volunteering at the Community Free Health Clinic.