- BS - University of Iowa, Iowa City
- BS - Mount Mercy University, Cedar Rapids
- PA- University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Physician Assistant Program
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Iowa Physician Assistant Society
To provide the best healthcare, while treating our patients with dignity and respect, through all stages of their lives.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
PCI shares our philosophy of delivering good quality healthcare. Partnering allows us to continue our tradition of excellence in medicine. Our patients will have so many more options for available services. The patient's welfare will always be our main goal, and PCI will help us achieve that goal.
Teaching Bible study and Sunday school, visiting grandchildren, gardening, antiquing, reading, serving as an elder at church, tae kwon do (2nd degree black belt, retired)