- Aortic surgery
- Valve repair
- Myocardial Revascularization
- Cardiothoracic Critical Care
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine - Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA
- General Surgery Residency, Mercy Medical Center, Des Moines, IA
- Surgical Critical Care, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Cardiothoracic Surgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- American Board of Osteopathic Surgery:
- General Surgery
- Surgical Critical Care
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Lillehei Surgical Society
To treat patients and families with compassion and respect, while striving to achieve the best outcomes possible.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
An excellent opportunity to be part of a practice with a rich history, and the ability to provide exceptional care to residents of my home state.
- Spending time with my wife and two boys
- University of Iowa athletics