- BS - Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- MD - Indiana University Medical School, Indianapolis, IN
- Residency in Urology, Urologic Surgery, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA
- American Board of Urology
- American Urologic Society
- Iowa Urologic Society
- Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Iowa Department of Urology, University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
- Board of Directors, Physicians' Clinic of Iowa (1997-Present)
- Chairman, Quality and Operations Committee, Physicians' Clinic of Iowa (2013-Present)
- Board of Directors, UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital (2011-Present)
- Editorial Board, Urology Times
- Chief of Urology, Medical Execution Board, Mercy Medical Center (1992-2008)
- Board of Directors, Independent Physician Association (1997-2002)
I strive to establish a partnership with my patients to achieve successful goals through education and dialogue.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
I believe PCI allows providers of specialty health care in this community to deliver a cost-effective, patient-oriented pathway to excellent outcomes.
My interests involve whatever my family is into; which with three children, a busy wife, and an energetic dog keeps me hopping.