- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- ANCA associated vasculitis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- MPH- Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD
- MD- Rawalpindi Medical College, Pakistan
- Internal Medicine, Marshfield Medical Center/Saint Joseph Hospital, Marshfield, WI
- Rheumatology, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Rheumatology
- American Medical Association
- American College of Rheumatology
- American College of Physicians
I believe patient-provider relationship to be one of the most meaningful relationships and feel
privileged and humbled to be part of it. I believe this relationship should be rooted in mutual trust,
regard, and loyalty.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
I chose PCI due to their commitment to excellence in patient care and for providing me with the
opportunity to grow as a physician. I believe in a multidimensional approach to medicine with primary focus on patient care but also giving importance to education and research as important components that can lead to developing better treatment options for rheumatology patients.
I am a nature enthusiast and love to hit the trail with my family.