Posted on August 05, 2022
Why Would You Choose a Full-Service ENT?
Some of the most common reasons to visit an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor are to seek treatment for chronic ear infections, sinus infections, tonsillitis, or dizziness and vertigo. What you need to consider when choosing an ENT center is not only the experience and expertise of the doctors, but the depth of service options they offer. For example, if you’re struggling with a complicated issue that includes several factors, you want to be treated quickly and effectively, not referred to multiple new doctors.
Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa offers one of the only complete full-service ENT centers in eastern Iowa. Our board-certified physicians can diagnose and treat any ear, nose, throat, head or neck issue, ranging from a simple runny nose or earache to complex cancer surgery.
Quality, comprehensive care and convenience are obvious reasons why you would choose a full-service ENT. At PCI, you can have all your ENT concerns addressed by one physician under one roof.
ENT services offered at PCI include:
- All ear, nose and throat diagnosis and treatment, including tonsil infections, sinus infections, ear pain, ear infection, chronic sore throat, salivary gland issues, adenoid removal, chronic runny nose and even snoring and sleep apnea.
- Head and neck surgery
- Surgical oncology
- Facial plastic surgery
- Audiology and hearing aids
- Vestibular therapy
- Allergy testing and treatment
- Voice, swallowing and speech therapy
- Medical spa
- Diagnostic lab and imaging services are also on-site
To learn more or to make an appointment for any ENT service, please call (319) 399-2022.