Posted on January 21, 2021
PCI Urology to Host ‘New Treatments for Enlarged Prostate' Talk January 15
Jonathan Rippentrop, MD, PCI Urology, will host “New Treatments for Enlarged Prostate” patient talk Wednesday, January 15, 5:30 – 6:30 pm, PCI Community Room, third floor.
More than 70 percent of men in their 60s have Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) commonly known as enlarged prostate. It's a benign condition unrelated to prostate cancer, but the symptoms still reduce a man's quality of life.
If you know anyone who is experiencing:
- Frequent need to urinate both day and night
- Weak or slow urinary stream
- A sense that you cannot completely empty your bladder
- Difficulty or delay in starting urination
- Urgent feeling of needing to urinate
- A urinary stream that stops and starts
Then this event is for them. Jonathan Rippentrop, MD, will discuss why men experience these uncomfortable symptoms and new breakthrough treatment options for enlarged prostate that restore quality of life with little downtime.
Please RSVP by calling 1-800-343-3503.