- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Endocrine Surgery
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Conditions
- Laser and Minimally Invasive Techniques
- BS - Loras College, Dubuque, IA
- MD - University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Residency in Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery, University of Iowa Hospital & Clinics, Iowa City, IA
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Mercy Medical Center
- Surgery Center Cedar Rapids
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- American Medical Association
- Linn County Medical Society
I base recommendations on evidence; foster relationships with honesty and compassion; and treat everyone as a unique person.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
State-of-the-art care in a setting organized around the patient.
I enjoy spending time with family and friends, basketball, golf, and Hawkeye football.
Seth Anderson: Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma
Seth shares his story about his battle with cancer, and what brought him to PCI. Dr. Ryan Dempewolf, an Ear, Nose & Throat specialist (and Seth's surgeon), gives his insight on the process and what makes PCI unique.