- Sports Medicine
- Management of Chronic Illness
- Pain Management
- Patient Education
- BS - University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- MD - University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- Cedar Rapids Medical Education
- American Board of Family Practice
- Board of Hospice and Palliative Care
- Mercy Medical Center
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital
- Volunteer physician at His Hands Free Medical Clinic, Cedar Rapids
- Volunteer medical provider for the Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Governor's Volunteer Award
- Patient Advocate Award, Mercy Medical Center
My philosophy is to care for the individual, not just his/her diagnoses or condition.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
PCI is an independent practice of fellow physicians, and I am excited to have the support of a larger group as health and medical care change.
Gardening, hiking, canoeing and basketball