- Endocrine (Thyroid/Parathyroid) Surgery
- Head & Neck Oncology
- Facial Plastics & Reconstruction
- Nasal & Sinus Surgery
- BS - University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL
- MD - University of Illinois, College of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Residency in Otolaryngology & Head and Neck Surgery, Illinois Eye & Ear Infirmary, University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Mercy Medical Center
- Surgery Center Cedar Rapids
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow, American Head and Neck Society
- Fellow, American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow, American Rhinologic Society
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- American Medical Association
- Iowa Academy of Otolaryngology
- Iowa Medical Society
- Linn County Medical Society
To provide exceptional service to each individual patient and to provide surgical and medical expertise to our primary care physician partners.
Year Joined PCI
January 1996 (began practice in Cedar Rapids in 1989)
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
We offer high quality patient care in a multi-specialty surgical group; we provide patients with state-of-the-art equipment to allow best medical outcomes; we are committed to continuous quality monitoring and improvement.
I enjoy time with family, gourmet cooking, academic reading and reading for enjoyment, skiing, and travel.