- Patient Education
- Symptom Management
- Health Promotion
- BS: University of Iowa, Iowa City
- Master's in Physician Assistant Studies, University of Iowa, Iowa City
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Mercy Medical Center
- Surgery Center Cedar Rapids
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital
- Iowa Physician Assistant Society
To work as a team to provide comprehensive care along with improving their quality of life after a difficult diagnosis.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
To work in an organization that understands the value of providing excellent patient care. This is rewarding for the patient and provider.
Family- my husband and I have 4 sons ranging in age from 13-19 along with numerous relatives in the area. I also enjoy the rewards of gardening, a mind stimulating book and the joy of friends.