- Developing and implementing new models for healthcare delivery that are high quality, timely, affordable, and customized for the patients.
- Medical areas of interest are cardiovascular, infectious disease, preventive health.
- BS: University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- MD: The University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, Iowa
- St. Joseph Family Medicine Residency, Mason City, Iowa
- Cedar Rapids Family Medicine Residency, Cedar Rapids
- Family Medicine, American Board of Family Medicine
- Mercy Medical Center
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital
- American Medical Association
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Iowa Academy of Family Physicians
- Iowa Medical Society
To treat patients how I would want my family or loved ones treated... There is no higher standard!
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
Commitment to excellence in delivery of healthcare, longstanding stability of stellar specialists, and leadership committed to innovations in healthcare delivery, plus I love the people of Cedar Rapids.
Spending time with family, member of St. John XXlll Catholic Church, football team physician for LaSalle and Xavier High Schools since 1994, assisting as team physician periodically for the Cedar Rapids Rough Riders, playing saxophone and drums, including performing with the Czech Plus Polka Band since 1982; Iowa Hawkeye and Green Bay Packer fan; gardening, exercising, and severe weather enthusiast.