- Sleep apnea and associated conditions including hypertension, atrial fibrillation, heart failure, diabetes, and obesity.
- BSN - Northeast Missouri State University (Truman State), Kirksville, MO
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner, Clarkson College, Omaha, NE
- Iowa Board of Nursing, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP)
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Family Nurse Practitioner Certification (FNP-C)
- Mercy Medical Center
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Iowa Nurse Practitioner Society
To establish a compassionate, transparent working relationship with the client and family, by providing research based information to facilitate the best possible outcome.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
PCI is an integral part of the medical community in the Cedar Rapids area. Its membership provides quality specialty care to individuals and families. PCI continues to be patient focused as well as community accessible. It is an honor to be a member of this team.
I enjoy the local music and theater venues in the Cedar Rapids area. I am active in the outdoors, love to travel, and enjoy sporting activities.