- Pediatric and adult aural rehabilitation
- Hearing aid evaluations and programming
- Cochlear implant evaluations
- Newborn hearing screening and follow-up
- B.S. Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences – Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- M.A. – University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Au.D. – University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A), American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Iowa State Board of Speech Pathology and Audiology Examiners
- Iowa State Board of Examiners for the Licensing and Regulation of Hearing Aid Dispensers
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
To provide patient-centered care and utilize evidence-based practice when making clinical decisions and recommendations.
Year Joined PCI
Why Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa?
I chose PCI because I wanted to work in a medical practice where patient-centered care is the top priority.
I enjoy spending time with family and friends, staying active, being outside, coaching volleyball and cooking.