Secure access to your health information around the clock.
PCI Patient Portal Features
- View lab results
- View immunization records
- Send and receive messages securely
- Get statements and receipts
- Make payments
- Review your doctor's notes
- Utilize Televisits
Getting Started is Easy
You will receive an email from PCI, sent to the email address you provided at check-in. Open the email and:
- Click the Set up Portal Account button. You will be redirected to a verification page.
- Complete the identity verification process. You will be able to select a code sent to you either via text message or voice message.
- Once you enter the code, you will be directed to reset your password.
That's it! You're all set!
Instructions for accessing a telehealth visit>
Once you've signed up for the PCI Patient Portal, you can download and use our free smartphone app
How to access the PCI Patient Portal Smartphone App (healow)
- Download the healow app from the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Search for PCI by entering our practice code JIJCBD
- Enter your portal username and password to log in
- Set up your personalized PIN number to securely access your health record.
Urgent Medical Matters
A web- or smart phone-based patient portal should NEVER be used for urgent medical matters. For all urgent medical matters, contact your physician’s office by phone, go to an emergency room, or call 9-1-1.